Children & Adolescent Services
Prevention, education, & counseling for kids, teens & their parents
The Council serves the entire family, including children and adolescents impacted by substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders. Addiction impacts even the youngest family members, and as kids grow into adolescence, experimentation can turn into abuse or dependence upon alcohol, drugs, or other compulsive behaviors. The Center for Recovering Families' children and adolescent services provide children and adolescents with counseling, education, and support to break the family cycle of addiction and help the whole family recover.
We provide a full range of clinical services to youth from birth to 18 years of age. These include:
- Mindful Choices: Adolescent High-Risk Behavior Course
- Parent Consultations & Coaching
- Individual and Family Counseling
- School & Community Education
- Specialized Vaping Services
- Alternative Peer Group (APG) Referrals
- Brown Bag Seminars
- Referrals for developmental and medical services, when appropriate
To learn more about our Children & Adolescent Services at the Center for Recovering Families, call 713.914.0556 , or contact us.