The Council on Recovery's campus at 303 Jackson Hill Street is the vibrant center of many community events throughout the year:
- The Council is home to many Twelve-Step meetings and other recovery groups every week.
- We host regular yoga classes open to the public at no cost.
- The Sober Recreation Committee holds its movie nights and annual Addicted to Comedy show in our theater.
- We host workshops, trainings, and continuing education for professionals in the social work and mental health communities.
- We host lectures, panel discussions, and town-hall meetings with prominent local and national experts in the field of treatment and recovery.