Other Support Meetings
The Council on Recovery believes that support groups play a vital role in the recovery process. We strongly recommend attendance of support groups to our clients. However, the meetings and groups themselves are entirely autonomous and are not affiliated with The Council beyond our provision of space for them to hold their meetings.
Adoptees Connect Group
- 3rd Saturday of the Month | 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Wednesdays | 6:30 - 8:30 pm (Men Only)
Peer Support Group
- 2nd Thursdays | 5:30 - 6:30 pm
Refuge Recovery (Buddhist)
- Fridays | 5:45 - 6:45 pm
For more information about Refuge Recovery & complete directory of all Refuge Recovery meetings in the Greater Houston area, call 877-959-0220 or click http://www.refugerecovery.org/
The description of this program is from the website indicated above.
TLCL (Texas Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers)
- Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers: Thursdays | 6:30 - 7:30 pm (Closed)
Transcend Recovery Community
- 3rd Tuesday of the Mon | 6:00 - 7:00 pm (Alumni/Closed)