The Council on Recovery’s Wellderly Program provides information and resources to help older adults, age 60 and older, their family members, caregivers and service providers to identify and address alcohol and substance use and/or misuse. The Wellderly Program’s services include:
- Community Education and Outreach to Older Adults and Service Providers
- Screening, Brief Intervention, Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
- Case Management
- Specific help in talking with an older adult who has questions about their own substance use or a friend’s use of substances
- Education and support for family members
- Educational materials that aid older adults in taking better care of themselves
The Wellderly Program is supported by funding from The United Way of Greater Houston. For more information about the Wellderly Program please call 281.200.9109 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you can also consult the Wellderly Program Brochure.