Recovery Support Services
At The Council on Recovery, we believe recovery is a process of change through which individuals improve their health and wellness, live self-directed lives and strive to reach their full potential.
Our Recovery Support Services are provided by Recovery Coaches who are passionate about helping an individual reach their full potential. A recovery coach is someone who has personal experience with addiction and who overcame barriers and sustained their own recovery. They work with individuals to set meaningful goals in one or more of the following areas: emotional, environmental, intellectual, occupational, physical, social and spiritual. Our recovery coaches provide: connection to recovery community, encouragement, hope, motivation, resources, respect, support for multiple recovery paths
and are treat their clients as partners.
Support • Help • Guidance
• Face-to-face and telephone coaching
• Education and recovery support groups
• Exposure to a recovery lifestyle
• Accompany participants to 12-Step and other recovery conducive activities
• Assistance with accessing treatment
• Support before, during and after treatment
• Referrals to community resources to help support recovery such as basic needs, housing, healthcare, housing, education and vocational pursuits
• Support as needed based on individual goals
List of Trainings and groups?