The Council on Recovery offers a wide range of services for adolescents and their families in the Houston area that are in need of treatment and support pertaining to teen drug abuse, teen alcohol abuse and other compulsive behaviors.
If you know an adolescent who needs us, please call 713.914.0556 or email us at CRFYouthServices@councilonrecovery.org to schedule an appointment now.
- Clinical Screening & Assessment
- Therapy (Individual & Family)
- High-Risk Behavior Class for Teens
- Girl Power – A Self-Esteem Therapy Group for Girls
- Adolescent Psychotherapy Group
- Parent Group
- Parent Coaching
- Teen Hangout Room Alternative Peer Group (APG) Referrals
- Brown Bag Seminars
We promise to help you, your family, and your children get the help you need when dealing with substance abuse, addiction or a related issue.
Please call our experienced intake team today to discuss your unique situation and we will work to find the right program for you and your family. Call: 855.942.4100.